CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
CORINTHIANS 13

Love is patient, love is kind.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.


But the greatest of these is love.

Clayton Alexander Falls's Fan Box

Friday, January 23, 2009

THERE WILL BE A DAY

THERE WILL BE A DAY
I try to hold on to this wold with everything I have, but I feel the weight of what it brings and the hurt that tries to grab. The many trials that seem to never end, His word declares this truth, that we will enter in His rest with wonders anew.
But I hold on to this hope and the promise that He brings, that there will be a place with no more suffering.
There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain and no more fears. There will be a day when the burdens of this place will be no more. We'll see Jesus face to face. But until that day we'll hold onto You always.
I know the journey seem so long. You feel you're walking on your own. But there has never been a step where you've walked out all alone. Troubled soul, don't lose your heart 'cause joy and peace He brings, and the beauty that's in store outweighs the hurt of life's sting.
I can't wait until that day where the very one I've lived for always will wipe away the sorrow that I've faced. To touch the scars that rescused me from a life of shame and misery. This is why this is why I sing.
Jeremy Camp ~ Revelations 21:4 ~ Speaking Louder Than Before

0 comments: