CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
CORINTHIANS 13

Love is patient, love is kind.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.


But the greatest of these is love.

Clayton Alexander Falls's Fan Box

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father, it is me again. Please help our physically challenged young adults. They need services that are not currently provided. We have not known the great numbers of severely challenged young adults before now. Medical technology has saved so many approaching young adulthood, but they have suffered severe complications and consequences physically and / or mentally. Lord, these precious individuals do not belong in geriatric settings for provision of supervised, skilled care. We need our own facilities appropriate for this age group to provide day services, respite, and group residential placements geared to these specific needs with technology and hope filled atmosphere to achieve goals. They need and desire independence from parents who are burning out from continuum of care inside our homes. Father God, please help me be the vessel you are calling me to be to bring this awareness to the public eye. Help me be the vessel that does not give up asking, seeking and knocking for I know you will answer. Please place the people on my path for change and resolution. We need resources that include financial, physical, material and spiritual backing. Dear Lord, help me to not give up on a vision of my son living with friends his age in an appropriate high tech environment. They want this; they need this. Help me to always bring Glory and praise to you in my efforts and successes; even my failures. Pick me up when I fall and remind me to try again. I believe with all my heart that this is what you are calling me to do. I am just one, but with you all things become possible. Thank you for all those who will intercede on our behalf in Jesus name. Amen

0 comments: